Saturday, February 21, 2009
"Hat"
Brandon loves to put things on his head and say "hat." Cups, forks, actual hats...it's pretty cute. Well, as he was eating dinner last night, he took his bowl of ravioli and put it on top of his head and said "hat." I burst out laughing and so did he and he continued to do it the rest of the meal. His hair was covered with marinara and he was happy as a clam. Unfortunately, probably because of my reaction to it, he has continued to do this at every meal since...oatmeal, yogurt. He sure is a messy one, but soooo cute!!! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The third one is my new absolute favorite picture and I'd love you forever if you'd email it to me. Thanks for the walk today. xoxo
I love the fourth picture! The eyes closed with the bowl on his head...it's too much! Adorable. Can't wait to see you all this week!!
Super, super cute Rach! What a funny boy!
Post a Comment