The pix are looking great! What kind of camera did you get? If you are really interested in getting deeper into it I can suggest some good photography books. I've really grown to loving photography and just cannot get enough of my camera...and have been ready a TON, so just let me know :)
The boys are adorable...the blond vs. the dark hair just kills me!
THAT is a nice camera...I'm a little jealous as I only have the D60 :) We're looking to upgrade this year sometime since I've grown to love it so much, but a lens is my next purchase.
I'll send you a facebook message in the next few days on the stuff I've been reading. Also, to get started Nikon has an iPhone app called Learn and Explore. It's free and I've learned lots of great little tips here and there from it.
5 comments:
keep 'em coming! i am loving them!!
The pix are looking great! What kind of camera did you get? If you are really interested in getting deeper into it I can suggest some good photography books. I've really grown to loving photography and just cannot get enough of my camera...and have been ready a TON, so just let me know :)
The boys are adorable...the blond vs. the dark hair just kills me!
so cute. good work photographer
THAT is a nice camera...I'm a little jealous as I only have the D60 :) We're looking to upgrade this year sometime since I've grown to love it so much, but a lens is my next purchase.
I'll send you a facebook message in the next few days on the stuff I've been reading. Also, to get started Nikon has an iPhone app called Learn and Explore. It's free and I've learned lots of great little tips here and there from it.
So fun!
Rachel -- wow would have never thought you would become the family expert in photography -- these are superb!!
Post a Comment