Saturday, May 29, 2010
Little Miss Stella
One of our favorites just turned 2, and had a very fun birthday party last weekend. Stella is one of the sweetest, funniest, and most beautiful (inside and out) little girls we know. Brandon and her have been buds, well, since she was born. And her Mommy and I have been great friends since college. Not sure how we'd survive without these friends in our life. We love you guys!! (These pics are from the birthday party and from a little playdate at our house last week).







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO cute! Stella is getting so big! All three of your boys look like they were having a great time :)
Wow...she is so cute! Happy birthday Stella!
Oh Rach - brings tears to my eyes!! I don't know what I would do without you as a friend...and I love that our little ones know each other. Thanks for celebrating her bday with us!! We love YOU!!
Post a Comment