Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jordan's 1st Birthday!!

My little boy is 1!!! I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone...I mean, really, really fast. And what an incredible little person Jordan has become. He really has been the perfect addition to our family. He is just the happiest, funnest, busiest little guy. He lights up the room with his huge smile and giggles. Josh and I always talk about how much we feel like he's completed us as parents and how incredible his little personality is. He's also the perfect little brother for Brandon. He is so outgoing and social, it's helped Brandon open up and come out of his shell. And, of course, Jordan adores his big brother. All he wants in this world is to be to be near him. I know these two have lots of fun times together in their future!
The day before his birthday, Jordan took his first steps!! He's been a little slower to take off with walking than his brother, but I think that's because he's too busy climbing up on tables, window sills, into bath tubs and on counters tops to work on the whole walking bit. But I'm sure he'll be running around this house in no time. He's certainly keeps us busy.
We had a little family birthday party to celebrate our precious one year old on his special day. Thanks to all of you who were here!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like he likes the taste of box as much as the taste of cake!

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Note to self: close your mouth before the flash goes off...because even if you're trying to get the boy to smile, you'll end up looking like an idiot. xo

katy said...

Cute little party! Happy Birthday J!