Monday, November 15, 2010

A few of the little things that I love...

A surprise visit from my sister...despite his facial expression, Jordan was loving his train ride!
Gorgeous weather!Doing anything you can to get both your boys to look at the camera simultaneously...and getting facial expressions like this in return... I LOVE siblings in matching jammies!!
I also love siblings playing quietly next to each other!
I adore these two buddies, giggling and jumping off furniture!
And how this little one loves to carry large sticks around the house!Making my kids laugh during meal time!

Play dates with great friends!


Goofing around before bed time! (and yes, I know it's not safe to let your toddler walk around with a toothbrush in his mouth)...

And last, but certainly not least...catching these two sleeping next to each other!!!

4 comments:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

I love this list! (and not because I made it, especially without makeup :)) So many wonderful things to be grateful for!!

katy said...

You did some furniture rearranging huh? Did I ever tell you how cute your boys are? I also love your list. I just love lists actually.

Rebecca said...

very cute!

Unknown said...

Your little snuggle bums and friends (and Aunt Jess) are the cutest!!!