Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Brothers

Ok, I've said it a million times, but I can't get over how in love with these two little boys I am. I can't think of a more perfect situation, than having 2 boys 2 years apart. Brandon has adjusted so much better than I would have expected to having a baby in the house, and Jordan seems to be just fine with being the baby brother so far. :) Brandon FINALLY wanted to hold his little brother this past weekend. It only lasted about 10 seconds, but I actually got it on film. Yay! I am so excited for the years and years of adventures that these two have together!

2 comments:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

The last picture doesn't even look like Brandon! In that one picture Jordan looks bigger than Brandon! And they are just SOOO adorable!!

tiffany jeanne said...

Rachel, I'm so happy for you and your sweet family! Your boys are SO cute! LOVE Jordan's crazy dark hair! It's busy with 2, huh? I still have barely a second to myself most days but I wouldn't change it for the world, as I'm sure you wouldn't either!! Great pictures!