Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Jordan
I can't believe how fast this little baby is growing! He is the perfect little bundle and I am in awe of how much I love him. I remember telling Katy that I didn't feel like I could love another boy as much as I love Brandon...boy, was I wrong! It's amazing how much room there is in your heart for the love you have for your children. Jordan couldn't be a more perfect addition to our family and I am enjoying every second of his preciousness! Three things I'm already in awe of about this little boy: his strength (check out how high he can lift his head already in the pic below), how much he loves to snuggle, and the amount of dark hair he has!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the tummy time picture. He is so perfect.
Post a Comment