Thursday, December 24, 2009

A "simple" art project for Daddy

My sister gave me this idea for something easy (her words, not mine) that I could make Josh for Christmas. Idea: make hand prints of each of the boys and frame it. Sounds easy enough, right? Well, you can see how easy it was with Brandon (not sure if you can tell, but in the last 2 pictures, his hair is blue as well). I didn't get a picture of Jordan because I was holding him with both hands as he screamed in sheer horror of what was happening to him. BUT, it turned out great and Josh loved it, so it was totally worth it!

4 comments:

Christy said...

I love it! This is totally something I've done - except I found it hard enough with one! =) Glad to hear you completed the project & framed them, ours are still just on sheets of computer paper in a box, haha! Hugs to you & the boys, love you bunches!

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Haha, but he's SOO darn cute!!

Unknown said...

These pictures are awesome -- I'm especially fond of the brownie making -- Brandon looks like an expert already! -- I remember his mommy loved to bake when she was 2!

tiffany jeanne said...

I did Avery's handprint in clay just after she turned 2 and it RUINED her entire day! I'm not even lying. But I'm glad I got it because when I compare it to the one I did when she was 1, it's much bigger....they grow TOO fast!

Happy New Year!