Friday, March 12, 2010

Moving to the crib

Jordan has officially moved into his crib...for naps anyway! He's been in the cosleeper since he was 2 months old. He was getting way too big for that little cosleeper so it was definitely time. However, just like his big brother, he will have very little to do with his crib at night. He goes to bed around 8:00 in his crib and wakes up every 15-90 minutes screaming, until I pull him into bed with us, and then he'll sleep 5-8 hours straight! I thought it was teething at first, but now think he's just smart and knows what he wants, and that's to be with us. But for those of you who know me well, I actually love cosleeping with my babies, so this works out ok for now. And for all you moms out there, I'm sure you can relate, sometimes you just have to do whatever you can to get some Zs!

No comments: