Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our visit to L.A.

Last weekend we took our first airplane trip as a family of four! It's amazing how much stuff we travel with now...2 carseats, stroller, baby carrier, suitcases, carry-ons full of snacks, toys, activities (and Big Bear, of course). But I think both of us were actually pleasantly surprised at how smoothly the whole thing went. Yay!
We spent four days down in Los Angeles visiting Gigi, Papa, Uncle Justin, Aunt Cynthia, baby Christian, Josh's cousin Jamie and her husband Ted, and I got to see my good friend Sam. Uncle Brett and GB made the trip down too, so we got to have the whole family together for several days. We had perfect weather which allowed us lots of time in the pool, fun visits to the beach (no pics, total bummer), and yummy dinners on the deck. We had a fantastic visit, I think we all just wish it had been a bit longer!

2 comments:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Christian is adorable. Love the whole family pics. But Brandon and Jordan have my heart. Officially.

katy said...

I know I already said this but you girls all look so much alike...gorgeous! And yep, Christian is a cute litle Blake!