I have found myself feeling overwhelmingly thankful for the incredible family (all of you, both Blakes and Contes) I have lately. We are all so blessed to have each other. Happy Easter!


Sunday, April 4, 2010
Easter 2010!
Easter this year was sweet and mellow...just like I like it! The boys got their Easter baskets when they woke up this morning. Brandon loved his, and carried it around the house with him all morning. We got dressed and headed over to Mimi and Grandad's for an Easter Egg Hunt and some brunch. Then just hung out at home the rest of the day.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Family events officially cannot take place without me. Dang last minute plans! Sad I missed it, the pics are darling. xoxo
PS are those boys wearing matching sweaters??? So freakin' adorable. SO adorable.
Glad you guys had a fun, mellow day. The family photo is adorable too!
Post a Comment