Monday, April 12, 2010

Haircuts for the boys

I gave both boys haircuts last week. Well, Jordan's wasn't much of a hair cut, I just trimmed the little patch of super long hair on the one side of his head. It made me very sad...kinda like I took away some of the baby left in him. But I have to admit, he looks very cute and a little more boyish with it done.
Jordan before:

and after:

Brandon before:

and after:

5 comments:

katy said...

Wow...this is the first time ever that I have thought this but B looks just like you in that bottom picture! And J looks so much like Josh! Crazy! They are SO handsome Rach!

Becca said...

so proud of you that you did it yourself! Did you save the little patch of Jordan's hair? I loved it too, but do think it was the right move :)

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

I agree with Katy :) I'm glad you cut the long strand...Jordan looked like he had a comb over ;)

Christy said...

Love the new styles! =) Such adorable boys! Love you guys

rachel.blake said...

Thanks all of you! And, yes, Bec, of course I kept the hair! :-)