It's a GIRL!!!!!!
♥
We are beyond excited to announce that our surprise baby turns out to be a little baby girl!! Here is a little summary of how we found out the exciting news:Going into our ultrasound on Thursday, Josh really wanted to find out the baby's gender, and I was hoping to hold out for a surprise. So we decided that Josh would look and make an uneducated guess during the ultrasound but kep it secret, while I turned my head when they were doing the "lower" measurements. Leaving the ultrasound, after a little coaxing from me, Josh said that he thought the baby was a girl. I thought he was crazy and it was just wishful thinking. The guessing game lasted about 10 hrs until Josh finally spilled the beans on what really happened. He had a strong suspicion that the baby was a girl based on what he saw (or didn't see) during ultrasound, then when I left the room to use the restroom, he asked the ultrasonographer if he was correct. And she confirmed...We are having a GIRL!!! My excitement far outweighs any let down of not getting a surprise at delivery. Everything looked healthy on ultrasound. We are extremely happy and feel so blessed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment