Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blog resuscitation



I'm going to attempt to bring the blog back to life, just in time for our little baby girl to arrive! Life has been busy, to say the least, but I'm truly hoping to be able to start sharing the happenings of our family on the blog again.
The blog is going to temporarily be taking on a very "girly" look since we are currently enjoying all that is pink and purple everywhere in our house too. :)
A little update on the boys...
Brandon
Not only did my big boy just start preschool 2 mornings a week, but last weekend he turned FOUR!! I am in absolute shock...can't believe he is alreay 4 years old. He had a little bit of a tough time with drop off at school the first two weeks, but now absolutely loves it and is excited to go every school day. He loved his birthday...especially the presents, candles, and cupcakes!! We spent a week singing "happy birthday" with candles at every meal. He still loves reading and playing on our iphones. He loves to carry his cupcake and ice cream play sets around in his backpack and could spend hours at the park daily!
Jordan
My little boy turned 2 at the beginning of September. He continues to be the sweetest most charming little guy out there. He is a total flirt and loves being mischevious and goofing around. He loves Elmo, running, jumping, climbing and eating. :) He loves to go out and do things...errands, trips to the park, playing with dirt. He is the best hug-giver out there! He also loved his birthday and the cakes and candles, and still loves to sing "Happy to you" on a daily basis.
Baby Girl
Our little baby girl is due 3 weeks from today!! We're kind of expecting her to arrive in the next week or 2, though, considering the boys were born about a week and half early. Josh and I have been escaping on a couple last few dates before her arrival (pic of us at the Seahawks game below). We've been nesting away, and have the nursery completely ready, and have cleaned the house from top to bottom. We have finally finalized a name, but have decided to keep it secret, until she arrives. :) I cannot wait to meet this little sweetheart and have her join our family. I'm planning on soaking up every single second of her and just totally emercing myself in our little family.

2 comments:

katy said...

love that you did this little update. love you even more. xoxo

JTK said...

Yeah! Glad to see an update on the blog. And I can't wait to hear about baby girl's arrival. She is one lucky little lady.