skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Gotta love the stripes...
When I first had Brandon, I had to make sure he was in clean, matching, cute outfits everyday. As you can see, as time goes on, as long as he is dry and warm, I'm happy, and so is he! 'Cause no matter what he wears, he is the cutest baby I've ever seen.
4 comments:
Yay! I am so beyond excited that you started this blog! I can't wait to see BJB pics every day! We loved seeing you today. Thanks for the visit!
Nice work, Rach! I love seeing the pictures. Keep it up!
xx shan
I think its about time Brandon started honing in his football skills. There are still openings for the quarterback skills summer camp at the UW. It's never too early to begin squats and power cleans!
Hi, it's Stacy, Alison's sister-in-law and I just have to say that your pictures are adorable. That is one happy boy in his crib! He is darling!!!!
Stacy
Post a Comment