Friday, June 20, 2008

Two peas in a pod

Halo and Brandon are pretty much inseperable these days. Halo likes to make sure he is right next to Brandon whenever possible. If Brandon is being held, Halo is at the feet of the person holding Brandon, or behind that person's head on the couch (most of you who have visited are familiar with this). He has been that way since the day Brandon was born. But just recently, it has become a mutual attraction. Brandon has become overjoyed at the mere sight of Halo. No matter what Brandon is doing...playing on the floor, eating, trying to go to sleep...if Brandon hears or sees Halo, all bets are off for the task at hand. Brandon is very intrigued by Halo and gets the biggest grin anytime they are together. These two are going to have a wonderful future together!

2 comments:

Jack and Alison said...

Soooo cute!!! I have witnessed Halo's love for Brandon but I look forward to seeing Brandon's excitement and love for Halo!!! I bet it's fun to watch. I can't wait until we can get an animal. We'd love to see you guys sometime next week...let's talk in the next few days. :)

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

I love the last picture - that smile is priceless!