Sunday, June 29, 2008

HOT!!!!

Well, I hate to be a typical Seattlelite, but it has been way too hot here the last two days. I know, I know, we complain about the rain all the time, then we get some sun and heat, and we complain about that. But, 91 degrees with a baby and no air conditioning...it just doesn't work for me! Brandon is naturally very "warm-blooded", just like his Daddy. But the last 2 days, the poor guy has been on fire. I have had a very hard time getting him to sleep at night. We have tried an array of fan setups, cold/ wet washcloths on the body, cold baths...but it's like a sauna in our house. Here are a few cute pics of Brandon hanging in his diaper this weekend (the only thing we've been able to dress him in). We are so thankful that the forecast for tomorrow is only 85 degrees!

2 comments:

katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katy said...

Ooops, that was me, i'm a dork but that goes without saying. I totally love the top pic of b, captures his personality. Also love the one with daddys chest as a backdrop, super cute!