Josh was out of town this weekend, so our dear friends, Katy and Ila, came to our house for a sleepover! When they arrived on Saturday afternoon, we took the kids for a walk to the park and unfortunately, we almost froze them to death on the way home. But they warmed up quickly and ate some yummy dinner that Katy had brought and then played the night away. We gave them a bath together and sweet little Ila, got poked and praded by my little munchkin. He grabbed her belly, poked her belly button, and then pinched her boob. I thought it was hilarious, but poor Ila did not. Once the kids were finally asleep, Katy and I (although Katy did most of the work) made some chocolate chip cookies and talked and talked and talked...uninterrupted, which is a rarity since we normally have 3 kids we are trying to manage during our visits.
The next morning after a great breakfast, we went down to U.Village and got some quick errands done and had lunch. Then they had to head home to the rest of their family and Brandon and I went home to our little Halo (we REALLY miss our Daddy!). We had such an amazing time together, I really didn't want it to end. Katy and I are thinking of trying to make sleepovers a regular event, so hopefully we'll get to do it again soon!
Shopping at U.Village and playing footsy!
2 comments:
Of course we loved every minute of it! Thanks a million! You're the best!
They aren't rocks they are fossils! You should save those as party favors for their wedding.
Post a Comment