Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Children's Museum

Brandon and I had plans to meet our friends Megan and Wes at the Seattle Children's Museum this morning, and Katy and the girls decided last minute to join us. It was so much fun! It was our first visit and, boy, have we been missing out! There was so much to do, we could have been entertained for hours. But after just about an hour, the kids were pooped and hungry. Another added bonus about the museum, is the Seattle Center food court is just upstairs. We grabbed some yummy Subway sandwiches for the group, sat and ate a quick lunch, and then all headed back home for naps. It was so fun to see our great friends and burn off a little energy at the same time!

And I LOVE this last picture of Brandon and Ava giving each other high five! Too cute!

3 comments:

katy said...

We loved seeing you today! Thanks!

Sarah Marie Kathleen said...

Hi, its Sarah, Jessica's friend. I hope you don't think I am some crazy stalker but Jessica introduced me to your blog and Brandon is so cute and all I can't help but check it out now and again :)

It looks like you had a lot of fun at the children's museum. Mia (the girl I used to nanny for) and I used to go there all the time. Have you ever been to the Mountlake Terrace swimming pavilion? Its another great indoor place for little ones and not as far as it sounds. They have the best indoor baby/kid pool that I have found in Seattle. A great activity for winter months :)

rachel.blake said...

Thanks for the ideas, Sarah! I actually have heard great things about that pool and hope to sign Josh and B up for swim lessons there next session.
And I love the fact that you read my blog. :)