Saturday, March 28, 2009

T-town

Brandon and I had a full day of fun in Tacoma on Friday. First we met the Erickson girls at the Children's museum and then we grabbed lunch and went to their house for some playtime. Brandon had such a fabulous time. He had some time to play outside in front of the museum while we waiting for Katy, Ila, and Ava, and loved practicing climbing some stairs (he loves to walk up and down stairs now). Then we had a great time in the museum, playing with blocks and other great toys. And the Erickson house is always great....balloons, new toys, and two fun playmates! I, of course, wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks for a great day, Girls!

2 comments:

katy said...

Cute pics of our day! Loved having you here obviously. Come back soon! We miss you!

Jack and Alison said...

ADORABLE! Brandon looks like such a little boy - I absolutely love that first photo. Sounds like you had fun visiting the ladies!!