Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BRANDON'S EXCITING NEWS!!

Brandon is going to have a healthy baby BROTHER!!! That's right, baby boy Blake #2 is coming this September. We couldn't be more excited to add this special little person to our family!

9 comments:

katy said...

Yipppeee!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet him...and help you pick a name! This baby is oh so lucky! Love ya!

Jack and Alison said...

Congratulations!! Sooo exciting! What a gift for you all. I look forward to meeting him too!! Lots of love!!!

Rachel said...

Yay, congratulations! We are so excited for your growing family, your boys will have so much fun and Brandon will be a great big brother! Hope you are feeling well, can't believe we're half way there already :)

spookybell said...

Congratulations to your family! I am sure Brandon will love being a big brother! I wish you a healthy next 4 months with ease!

Stacy Handlin

tiffany jeanne said...

Another boy! Congratulations! How cute that you and Katy are pregnant again at the same time! Hope you're getting lots of rest when Brandon does and feeling great!

Becca said...

So cute! Can't wait to see the belly when I get home :)

JTK said...

Congrats!!

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Yahoo!! I'm so excited for my new nephew!! (And I promise not to tell him throughout his life that I was convinced he was my new niece)

bugbeefamily said...

Rachel, not sure if you remember me but I thought I would write and send my congrats. I can't believe it has been almost 4 years since my TG days. Where does the time go? Anyhow, I am living in Seattle and working at Children's now (well, not really as I am currently on maternity leave). I just had my second little boy also. If you are ever looking for something to do I would love to get together. Coffee, park, greenlake, I am up for anything that gets me and the boys out of the house.