It was the first time we'd been over since my parents remodeled. The house looks great and Brandon loved all the space to run around (see video below)!! At the end of the evening Josh gave Brandon his first breakdancing lesson...just about the cutest thing (see second video below)!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
I'm ready for my food now!
Josh, Brandon and I went to my parents for dinner with Auntie Jess on Monday night. We were all visiting and eating some appetizers and all of a sudden noticed Brandon had sat into his booster seat, fastened the tray and started patting the tray like "ok, people, it's past my dinner time, I'm hungry now."
It was the first time we'd been over since my parents remodeled. The house looks great and Brandon loved all the space to run around (see video below)!! At the end of the evening Josh gave Brandon his first breakdancing lesson...just about the cutest thing (see second video below)!
It was the first time we'd been over since my parents remodeled. The house looks great and Brandon loved all the space to run around (see video below)!! At the end of the evening Josh gave Brandon his first breakdancing lesson...just about the cutest thing (see second video below)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my goodness I didn't even recognize the house! Can't wait til it is my home and we have many get togethers over the summer :)
Post a Comment