Monday, July 20, 2009
Baby Shower for Boy #2
My Mom and sisters threw me an incredible baby shower this past Saturday! My family and closest friends were there (minus a few that live out of state), and I felt totally showered with love and best wishes for our soon-to-be newest family member. The company was perfect, the food was delicious, the "guess the baby picture" game was way too fun, and the gifts were over the top! I am so blessed to be surrounded by such incredible women and I realize more and more everyday how incredibly loved this little baby boy is going to be. A very special thank you to my Mom and 2 sisters for putting on a great party and for all of your love and support!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a perfect day...very fun, sweet shower. Not sure if I told you but you looked BEAUTIFUL!
:) I had a great time celebrating the new baby!
Post a Comment