Saturday, July 4, 2009
"Hawaii Dandad"
Brandon and I just got back from a week in Maui with my Dad. Josh wasn't able to go because of work, so my Dad graciously volunteered to go in his place. It was a quick trip but oh so much fun! It was a very special time for the three of us. I don't get a lot of quality time with my Dad anymore and watching him and Brandon together was just precious. We spent a lot of the time at the beach and pool and had a couple of entertaining dinners out (life is usually pretty entertaining with a toddler). Little B was pretty freaked out by the sand and beach at first, but warmed up as the days went on. He loved the pool, especially once he learned how to jump in (see videos below). Brandon did fantastic on the flights and was a real trooper the whole trip. We missed our Daddy a ton, but will have wonderful memories of this time with "Dandad" (Brandon's name for his Grandad)!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Adorable! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time! And how many kids make it to Hawaii twice in a year and a half? He's definitely got the Conte in him :) I miss you guys like crazy and look forward to being only five minutes away again soon. xoxo
So cute! I wish we could have been there too...what a blast! Your dad is awesome! Love that guy for sure! B is so brave for jumping into the pool. Very cute Rach! You look great too btw. Love ya!
Post a Comment