Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day 2009

For Father's Day this year, we had a very relaxing day celebrating three very special Dads!! First we called Papa (Larry) to wish him a very happy day and to tell him how much we miss him and wish we could have seen him yesterday. Brandon and I (well, Brandon wasn't much help) made Josh a brunch feast which he got to sit and enjoy with Brandon, in his favorite chair. Then we spent the rest of the day relaxing and being lazy (something my hubby rarely gets to do). My family joined us in the evening and us girls went to town making quite the dinner for our two men...cowboy caviar appetizer, steak, potatoes, corn on the cob, bread, salad, and an ice cream/ strawberry/ brownie dessert. Jessica gave my Dad the cutest gift...Grandad/ Grandson t-shirts (I even got one...see the picture below). I hope these dads feel loved because they sure are! They don't get any better than you three!


2 comments:

katy said...

Love the shirts! I bet they are coming in handy this week! Are you wearing them over there at all? Too cute! Miss you guys tons!

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

It was a great day! And I just love you guys in those shirts.