Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What a fun weekend!

Josh, Brandon and I had so much fun this weekend. My hubbie has had to work so much lately that we haven't had a ton of time together, but we made up for it this weekend. Saturday evening, Brandon and I met Josh at the Experience Music Project to check out the Muppets exhibit (no pictures allowed) to support Brandon's obsession with Sesame Street. Then we headed to Madison Park and had a yummy dinner at the Cactus and then hit the park for a few minutes.
Sunday morning we went on an Argosy Brunch Cruise around the Seattle Harbor on Puget Sound. I got these tickets for Josh and I as a Christmas gift and because of how hard he's been working, and the challenge of coordinating babysitters, we have rescheduled 5 times. But we finally made it and we took Brandon with us. We all had so much fun and the food was DELICIOUS! I would definitely recommend this as a family adventure to anyone interested!

1 comment:

katy said...

These are great pics of you guys. And it sounds like it was a ton of fun!