Here are some pictures of the zoo this week. Brandon could care less about the animals, but there were tons of rocks (and sticks...another favorite). He had a handful of rocks almost the entire time we were there!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
A boy and his rocks
Brandon has become obsessed with rocks. He likes to carry them all over our backyard and organize them on the table, chairs, or in the pool. Plus they are the first thing he notices any place we go. As soon as I get him out of the car and put him on the ground, he looks down and immediately picks up any rock within site. Unfortunately, he also enjoys putting them in his mouth at times...but only when I'm watching. His mischievious side is definitely coming out! He will make eye contact with me, quickly pop the rock in his mouth and take off running in the opposite direction, then proceed to laugh hysterically when I catch him and pry the rock back out of his mouth. I hate to admit it, but it's kind of fun to see this part of his personality emerging...and having said that, I already regret it.
Here are some pictures of the zoo this week. Brandon could care less about the animals, but there were tons of rocks (and sticks...another favorite). He had a handful of rocks almost the entire time we were there!

Here are some pictures of the zoo this week. Brandon could care less about the animals, but there were tons of rocks (and sticks...another favorite). He had a handful of rocks almost the entire time we were there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment