We have been blessed with the most perfect weather these last few weeks and I just keep hoping and praying everyday that it continues! Brandon and I have been taking advantage of every minute that we possibly can. We've been going on walks, going to the park, and spending a LOT of time in the backyard. We blow bubbles, pick up Halo's poop with the scooper (a favorite activity of Brandon's...go figure), play in his little baby pool, eat meals, play basketball....pretty much any activity we can think of. We had a family BBQ this past weekend and it was a blast. Oh please, oh please I hope this gorgeous sun continues to shine everyday!!




Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun at your house! Glad you're loving the weather. B look slike he's loving life!
Love the kid pool. I was just thinking about ours in Chicago. We LOVED that, remember?
Love your little blondie boy! He sure is CUTE! Katy and I keep talking about a playdate (I swear it's going to happen!!!!) but it'd be even funner (that's not a word) if you were there with Brandon...it's been a LOOOOng time since I've seen ya!
Post a Comment