Saturday, June 13, 2009

A visit with my NICU friends

Brandon and I spent the afternoon on Thursday with some of my old coworkers/ friends from the NICU. My friend Christy's in-laws have a beautiful home on Lake Steilacoom that they let us take it over for the morning. There were 4 moms (Katy, Christy, Tiffany, and myself) and 6 kiddos (Ava, Ila, Lucy, Avery, Jackson, and Brandon). As one could imagine, there was not a dull moment and the little ones certainly kept us busy. But, oh, what fun we had!!! The kids played in the sand on their little beach, we had a picnic lunch, and then went for a quick dip in the pool. I wish the time hadn't gone so fast and am really hoping we get to do it again before the end of summer. xoxo to my amazing friends who are just the best mommies out there!



2 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

It was so fun, Rachel! I really enjoyed seeing you again...and Brandon is so very sweet! You look amazing with your baby bump! Hope we can get together again soon!

Christy said...

Rach, love you! It was soooo good to see you! I hope you guys have a great time in Hawaii! Hugs to you & Little Boy B! (And little baby Blake the bump as well!)