Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our favorite pals

We have a die hard Sesame Street lover in our house...guess who? This boy cannot get enough Elmo, Oscar, "Cooku Monster," and Big Bird. He likes to have them in bed when he sleeps and moves them from room to room in the house as we go about our day. He likes to travel with them in the car, and of course, watch them on TV. I know, I know...children under 2 are not supposed to watch any TV, but if my choice is either to have him watch it for 20 minutes so I can get my teeth brushed and clothes on in the morning, or risk him getting into serious trouble (like trying to climb out a window or something), then I choose TV. He's even started to sing "Elmo's Song" to himself the last few days (his first solo song). At the bottom is a little video of him saying bye, bye to the Sesame Street gang in his coloring book before getting ready for bed one night in Suncadia. He says bye to Ducky, Oscar, Ernie, Bert, Big Bird, Elmo, and Cooku Monster. Pretty sweet!

Awake

Asleep

2 comments:

katy said...

Okay, I am just dying over B asleep with all the Sesame Street characters covering him. Love it! And completely agree...TV is a must and definitely on the top of the list of things I said I'd never do as a parent...right along with snacks in the car, too many sweets (you will too someday) and all the other horrible things I let my kids get away with!

Christy said...

I love this post Rach! TOo cute!!