Thursday, August 13, 2009

Last week in review

I've been slacking a little in the blogging department again...so here is a recap of last week's activities.
We went to visit Katy, Ava, and Ila one afternoon. Had some lunch, chatted, and played...had tons of fun-the usual.
We met Rachel and Davis at the zoo one morning. Brandon has fallen in love with the zoo and all the animals we see while we're there. He talks about them for weeks after our visit. He is still saying "elephant zoo, elephant zoo" and he can't wait to go back. As we were leaving, Rach and I asked the boys to hug each other goodbye and they both did their little head-tilt/ lean in...it was the cutest thing!
We met our walking buddies, Alison and Stella, for a walk and quick park visit one day!
Had dinner at Chase Koehler's house!

I went out sans boys on Sunday evening for a bachelorette party in honor of my good friend from college, Brooke Zier. Poor Brooke, 75% of the girls there were pregnant! But she seemed to have fun anyway.

And Monday night, a very pregnant lady (me) went to the Depeche Mode concert with her hubby. Hope my little guy's hearing is ok after the blaring music. Great memories and a fun night out for us before this little baby arrives!

3 comments:

katy said...

Love all the pictures of your happenings. Your belly is too cute! Can't wait to meet the little guy...I think he's going to have my heart!

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

What a sweet recap. I am going through major B withdrawal and now that I'm swine flu free, I hope to see him very soon!!

tiffany jeanne said...

I swear Avery LOVED loud music when I was pregnant with her. She would wiggle and flip like I couldn't believe when I cranked up the music! To this day that girl can shake it like nobody's business when some tunes are on, and she still likes it loud! Maybe your little guy will like his music loud, too!?!