Monday, September 7, 2009

Keeping Busy

We also visited the Children's Museum last week. Being 37-38 weeks pregnant, sure makes it tough to keep up with a busy toddler, so I've been trying to get us out to places that provide Brandon a place to run around and explore, and all I have to do is keep him in my sight and make sure he's safe. He had a great morning at the museum and then the 2 of us grabbed lunch before heading home. I had another one of those moments while we were eating lunch, where I just realized how much I want to cherish every second of our one on one time together because I know those times are limited. I love how Brandon and I can sit and eat and actually carry on a conversation now. He is changing so fast and I just am amazed at the little person he has become.

1 comment:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Seriously, he's so so big and grown-up. I can't believe it! And he's about to be a big brother!!