Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life with two kids...

is extremely busy! As those of you who have two know, there is hardly a free second. I wish I had a video recorder and camera set up to run 24 hours a day and capture these special moments because they all happen so fast. I can't get over how lucky I feel to have these two amazing children and just wish life would slow down a bit! Here are pictures of this last week and a half. (warning....there are a lot of pictures!!!)

3 comments:

katy said...

Wow! So many great ones of everybody...love the family shot of the four of you. He is changing a lot Rach! Like we talked about today, it just goes so darn fast! Perhaps with your next you could do like me and underproduce breastmilk so they fail to grow for 2-3 weeks. Works like a charm to keep them in their newborn clothes! ;) Love you and miss you! You look amazing too btw!

shannon said...

Whew! You've been busy lady! Both boys are so darn cute!!!!!!! Hope to see you again very soon!! xx shan

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

You sure do make it look fun though! I love all the pics and love you!!