We invite you to enjoy our pictures and the updates on our family.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
HE'S HERE!!!
Jordan Daniel Blake
9/9/09 8:38am
7 pounds 5 ounces and 20 inches long
He is totally perfect in everyway and we couldn't be more in love with him. Brandon is handling his new role as big brother better than any of us could have hoped. We are enjoying every second of this little miracle and are so happy the little guy is here!
I got home and went straight to your blog hoping you had time today to upload some pics. He DOES look like you! Completely perfect is right...he is too cute Rach and you guys all look so happy! I sure can't wait to see him and you too. Love you tons! Congratulations!
Aww, Rachel! he has your cute dark hair! :) Congratulations and keep on enjoying every second of your sweetie...it goes by much faster the second time around. (I mean, Jackson is approaching 8 months already!!)
Congratulations!!! He is totally perfect and adorable and we can't wait to meet him! He looks so much like you....and your dad I think. He's precious Rach and we are so happy for the four of you!! :) Love you lots!
4 comments:
I got home and went straight to your blog hoping you had time today to upload some pics. He DOES look like you! Completely perfect is right...he is too cute Rach and you guys all look so happy! I sure can't wait to see him and you too. Love you tons! Congratulations!
Yay! I already love him to pieces and I'm so happy for your growing family!! xoxo
Aww, Rachel! he has your cute dark hair! :) Congratulations and keep on enjoying every second of your sweetie...it goes by much faster the second time around. (I mean, Jackson is approaching 8 months already!!)
so happy for you!
Congratulations!!! He is totally perfect and adorable and we can't wait to meet him! He looks so much like you....and your dad I think. He's precious Rach and we are so happy for the four of you!! :) Love you lots!
Post a Comment