Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bellevue Square

Today, Brandon and I met Alison and Stella at Bellevue Square. We wanted to check out the new kids play area on the third floor. Wow! That place is amazing...and quite the attraction! There must have been at least 40 or so kids there. Brandon had a great time climbing on all the fun toys and Stella seemed to be very entertained at all the activity. I forgot my camera (again...), but luckily Alison had hers and emailed me the pictures. I LOVE the picture of the two of kids together...Stella with her sweet little smile and Brandon doing his "touchdown" pose. Brandon had so much fun that he was passed out in the car before I made it out of the parking lot. It was a great adventure and we can't wait to do it again soon!

3 comments:

katy said...

Yep, definitely the bottom picture is my fav. Stella is growing so fast. She is too adorable. Love B doing his touchdown pose. What a stud! I think he was showing off for all the girls.

Carin Seim said...

Shouldn't this be titled "Bellsquarium"? Were there any good sales at Nordstroms?

P.S. The children are totally adorable!

spookybell said...

Yeay! Stella's first boyfriend had a date at the mall!!! Brandon is adorable!!!! Happy Holidays!

Stacy Handlin