Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Spaghetti disaster

I know most toddlers are not the neatest little eaters, but I think Brandon wins the prize for messiest! He refuses to wear bibs...if I put the velcro ones on, he rips them off within 10 seconds. So I bought these long sleeve, tie-in-the-back bibs. Well, if I can manage to actually get it on him after a mini-wrestling match, he throws a fit and it breaks my heart, so I end up taking the bib off for him. He also loves to throw food. If we put Halo upstairs, sometimes the throwing isn't quite so bad since Brandon doesn't have his little friend down below the highchair begging for food, but he always throws at least something. And if we do leave Halo in the room, not only does he get a nice little meal thrown to him, but he often gets food in his hair and a sippy cup tossed on his head. So, not only does Brandon get a clean tshirt after almost every meal, but the kitchen floor gets a good cleaning, and sometimes Halo even gets a bath!

1 comment:

Jack and Alison said...

The story made me laugh!!! I love it. Brandon is adorable!