Friday, December 12, 2008
Brandon and Ila
I was able to grab some cute photos of these two little friends during our visit yesterday. They really are getting harder to capture on film the older the get, but after trying all the Mommy-tricks in the book, we did get a few of them both actually looking at the camera. Ava has been a little under the weather this week, so she was busy watching her "Finding Nemo" movie and was able to avoid being photographed. As usual, we had a great time watching the kids play, chatting, having lunch, and as usual, the time together went way too fast. I still keep waiting for a magic underground tunnel to be built between Seattle and Tacoma that would cut the commute time down to 10 min, then our visits could be daily instead of once or twice a month....a girl can dream right??




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah...ditto the tunnel idea. We loved seeing you. Always goes so fast. Miss you already. Looks like we're blogging at the same time. Love your new background. Cute! Call me in the morning. XO
Too cute! And I love the new background.
Oh, ha, Katy said the same thing!
Oh, and I was logged into my teacher account - ha!
Don't forget to invite me to the wedding.
Carin, can I book you now to plan the wedding?!
Post a Comment