Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brandon's first art

I have been trying to get Brandon interested in using markers/ pens on paper forever, but his first instinct is always to stick them in his mouth instead of trying them on the paper. Well I finally bought some crayons and we had better luck yesterday. He was able to produce his first materpiece (which is proudly hanging on the kitchen wall). Of course, about 2 minutes in he started putting them in his mouth and actually biting off pieces of crayon, so that was enough art for one day. Also, I think he might be ambidextrous because he was alternating hands as he was drawing...

2 comments:

Becca said...

Those squiggle lines look very promising :)

Jack and Alison said...

I LOVE it!!! How fun to have some of his artwork hanging in the kitchen! This age is going to be soooo fun.