Thursday, April 2, 2009
Visiting Great-Grammy
Yesterday, Brandon and I drove to Olympia to see my grandmother. Although it wasn't the most relaxing, sit down and chat type visit, it was wonderful to see her as always. I spent most of the time chasing after B and trying to make sure he didn't break anything. And I think just watching the busy bee run circles around their house made Grammy and her husband Leonard exhausted (I can't say I blame them either, it takes some getting used to). We had great lunch and yummy lattes and the time went way to fast. I wish we could have stayed longer and had more time, but such is life with a toddler. We hope to see them both again very soon!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you guys had a great time at Grammy's even if you were chasing B the whole time!
I'm sure your time goes by really fast on these visit days, but if it ever works out, I'd love to meet you on your way there or back - maybe for a walk or a latte? Love the pics with Great Grammy, absolutely priceless moments!
Post a Comment