Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Busy B

Brandon is B-U-S-Y these days. He is hard to keep up with and is into everything. Here are some of his latest antics... He broke a pair of my glasses for the second time in a few months, so I bought him these for $1 at Target so that he could have them to do whatever he wants with.
He got another haircut, and didn't shed a tear for the first time. He actually thought it was fun for once because he got to play with the bin full of dinosaurs.
And he almost lives up on the kitchen counter these days, getting into everything!
Here are a few video clips of him playing with the phone. In the first he is talking about going to my Aunt Candace's house to play with a "big tractor" and in the second he's talking about Gigi and some of the fun nursery rhymes they do together!

2 comments:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

I want him to call Auntie Jess!! I love the "hi darling" from Gigi, I can just hear her saying it! I'm surprised you got him to stay in one spot for so long - I haven't seen that in a while!

Becca said...

watching him immitate gigi is pretty cute!