Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

Well so far, this was my favorite Halloween...ever! I really loved having these two little guys to dress up in costumes. Brandon loves dinosaurs right now and I found this adorable costume that fit just perfectly, and they happen to have one in Jordan's size too, so I couldn't resist having them match! We didn't actually do any trick or treating, Brandon still isn't aware of what he's missing so we skipped it. Instead we spent the evening at Josh's work party and had a blast. They had a live band and Brandon was the cutest dancing dinosaur ever! Plus, we got to avoid the candy overload, which was good for Josh and I, since we are still working on losing our baby weight!!

4 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

Rachel....SO CUTE!

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

They are adorable! They look great - love that Josh was a seahawks player and you're adorable as a bunny! xoxo

rachel.blake said...

Josh is actually a Bellevue High School football player...same thing he's been every year since I've known him. But he looks so darn cute, why mess with a good thing, right?! Do you think he misses the glory days?!

katy said...

Yes! He is truly trying to relive the good old days! You have adorable dino's too! Very good looking men you have under your roof! ;)