Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Cystic Fibrosis Gala
On Saturday evening, Josh and I had a special night out...without kids (which hasn't happend in a very long time). We were invited to attend the CF Gala by our friend Megan who is the head organizer of the event every year. My Mom watched the kids (thank you SO much, Mom) and they did great! The gala itself is a pretty spectacular production. It starts with a silent auction and cocktails, followed by a live auction/ guest speaker/ 5 course dinner, and then ends with dancing and a band (unfortunately we had to leave before the band and dancing). We got to sit with two other couples that are good friends of ours at the dinner...Christy and Randy Webster and Jen and Allister Brookes. The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is doing incredible work in the fight to find a cure for this disease and we felt so honored to be part of the fundraising!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You all look gorgeous! And Rachel, I can't even tell you just had a baby...I'm so jealous! Mine's 10 months old and I could never pull off that little dress!!! :)
Love these photos! We had such a great time with you guys! Miss you bunches!
Post a Comment