Wednesday, November 11, 2009
My little love
Jordan is so absolutely perfect, I just want to kiss his little cheeks and snuggle him all day long. He is the smiliest baby ever and is extremely strong for his age (even the doctor said so). He is putting on weight like there is no tomorrow, evidenced by his weigh in of 13 pounds 2 ounces at his 8 week appointment (90%). As sad as I am that the little newborn stage is over, his increasing interaction with the outside world makes me excited for all the fun things to come in his future!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this post. It warmed my heart!! I am excited about the things to come as well!!
What a handsome smiley adorable little guy! Can't wait to see you guys Saturday!! I feel so out of the social loop - hope I remember how to converse with adults!! ;-) love & hugs to you & the boys!
Post a Comment