Monday, September 1, 2008

Birthday Party for the Husbands!

Today Josh, Brandon, and I went to visit Katy, Ryan, Ava, and Ila for a fun little birthday celebration. Ryan's birthday is Sept 2nd and Josh's is Sept 4th. So Katy and Ava put on a very special Husky-themed party for the two great Dads. The evening was a blast, filled with a fantastic dinner, yummy cupcakes, and tons of laughs. Brandon was quite the little party boy and loved exploring their house. He found Ila's pacifier again and it did not leave his mouth for at least 10min (he won't take a pacifier at all when I try to give it to him, but if it's Ila's he can't get enought)! Thanks for a great evening Katy and Ryan! I can't think of a better reason to celebrate then our wonderful husbands!

2 comments:

katy said...

Such good times! Thanks for coming down to play. :)

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Adorable!! And what great sports with the goofy glasses!