Monday, September 22, 2008
Climbing and spaghetti noodles
Here are some pictures of a few cute Brandon moments this past weekend. He LOVES to climb things. He has discovered how to open and climb into kitchen drawers and laundry baskets, loves the stairs, and tries every night to climb into the bathtub by himself. He also started eating spaghetti noodles for the first time on Saturday. Too cute!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He just won't stop moving, huh? WOW!! Can't believe he's coming up on one year so soon!
Love that big freaky clown! Too cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon. Miss you!
Hey! By the way...I saw Katy at work today and it turns out you and I have the same B-day! So, happy b-day!!!
He's in the drawer!! So cute! Hey, I hope you had a great birthday! I'm awful at remembering b-days, so please don't take it personally that I'm just now telling you! Hope to see you & Mr B soon!
Post a Comment