Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This is why I love Brandon's Baths

I swear that Bath time is Brandon's favorite part of the day (probably second to feeding Halo out of the high chair). He is just so darn cute and playful. He loves to watch the tub fill with water and tries to climb in by himself. He loves to splash and play with toys while he's in there. And, now that he has so much hair, I love combing it and trying to style it afterwards!

3 comments:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

I need to come over for bathtime - tonight? tomorrow? I miss my nephew. And I KNOW he's SOO close to saying "I love my favorite auntie Jess!!"

katy said...

Why doesn't he ever cough up those pearly whites for me? He always is so serious around company. Or is it just us? Hmm...we're going to have to change that baby B!

katy said...

P.S. B looks just like Larry in that bottom picture with the hair combed back! :) Cute!