It was a great afternoon with some incredible friends and I can't wait to do it again soon!!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Welcome Lucy!!
Katy, Ila, Brandon, and I went to visit our friend Christy and meet her new little baby girl, Lucy, today. Lucy is just beautiful and Christy is the most amazing first time Mom. She is so calm and easy going, and you can tell she just loves her little girl to pieces. Brandon and Ila were a little stir crazy after the long car ride so they were all over the place and made a ton of noise, but Lucy just slept through it and enjoyed cuddling with her Mama. Ila took her very first steps while we were there (yay!)...it was very special to be a part of such a significant milestone in her life. She had a smile from ear to ear and was so proud of herself. Brandon enjoyed crawling all over the place and stealing Ila's binky again. He was a little cranky due to lack of sleep and his 6th tooth popping through today, but he and Ila are becoming quite the little pair and it's so fun to watch them play together.
It was a great afternoon with some incredible friends and I can't wait to do it again soon!!!



It was a great afternoon with some incredible friends and I can't wait to do it again soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures! I even stole a few! ;) Such a fun day even if it was a little chaotic. Always glad to be with you.
Post a Comment