Monday, September 15, 2008

Father-Son Swim Lessons

Josh has started taking Brandon to swim lessons on Saturdays and, of course, Brandon loves it! I went along this past weekend to be the photographer. Here are the highlights...(I think I took something like 65 pictures!) including a little video clip. I can't get over how much Brandon loves the water. He is going to be a natural swimmer!

4 comments:

Jack and Alison said...

Such a good little swimmer!!! I am impressed with all the kicking! I love the first photo. Brandon is soooo adorable.

JohnnyZee said...

Brandon (Michael) Phelps!!!
JB - get him on HGH soon, Phelps is now a multi-millionaire

Carin Seim said...

These are too cute! Get him started now and maybe he can beat Michael Phelps record someday. Save this post and I can say I predicted it!

katy said...

Just caught up on my baby B fix! Love the swim pictures! I'm in a little cafe next to our condo. I will call you in a little bit. Love you and miss you tons!