Tuesday, September 30, 2008
A weekend getaway
This past weekend, Josh, Brandon, and I went to the family cabin on Whidbey Island with my parents and sisters. We took walks, ate good food, played games, and opened birthday presents. Brandon loved having a new place to explore and to find new treasures to put into his mouth. Thanks to my fam, for a fantastic birthday weekend!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute new look! Looks like you had fun at Whidbey! Love the clashing Newsweek's.
P.S. Just saw Jess's blog and it cracks me up what a gal of so few words you can be. I love that about you too...the no need to elaborate on anything quality! :)
Haha - maybe I just have too many words :)
Love the picture of Jessica and Josh! xx shan
Love the new layout, by the way!
Post a Comment