Thursday, October 2, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING BABY BOY!!!

WOW! Brandon turned 1 year old today! I cannot believe it. The last year has flown by at light speed. It's amazing to see how much he's changed in such a short period of time. I am amazed everyday at how truly precious this little guy is and what happiness he has brought to so many.


In celebration of the birthday boy, we had a jam-packed day of fun! It all started early this morning with our weekly gym class, and then we headed down to see Auntie Katy and the girls! Ava and Katy made cupcakes and we all sung "Happy Birthday" as Brandon had his first taste of sugar! (My child who to this point has eaten nothing but the most nutritious foods, couldn't get enough...do we have a sweet tooth in the making?!) Then tonight, Josh and I sang to him again and did what Brandon loves best...climbed and wrestled on the couch.


Brandon has been the best thing that has ever happened to Josh and me. He has made us both better people and fulfilled our lives in a way we didn't even know was possible. We love you, Brandon!!!

A few of my favs:







Birthday pics:













3 comments:

shannon said...

Happy Birthday to Brandon! I can't believe he is already a year old...time is flying! Hugs to you both. xx shan

katy said...

Happy Birthday B! So glad we could help you celebrate!

Jack and Alison said...

I can't believe it. I feel like it was just yesterday that I held him for the first time!!! Happy birthday Brandon! You are adorable and very loved!